District Manager - Hollywood, FL
Company: Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc.
Posted on: November 14, 2019
SALARY: $60,000 - $65,000, Monthly auto allowance: $600 -$700, +
JOB SUMMARY: Provides leadership for assigned Branch; ensures
delivery of quality services; manages operations efficiently and
effectively to achieve service and profitability objectives.
Initiates the acquisition and integration of new business.
Coordinates and directs new client transitions. Implements client
satisfaction drivers. Coaches, trains, and develops field managers
and supervisors. Promotes client and employee retention
Distinguishing Characteristics: Full profit & loss responsibility
for a Security Branch operation.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job.
Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The
employee might not be required to perform all functions listed.
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified,
according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the
essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to
the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may
include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required
to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company
policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety
rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors
upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and
procedures, employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company
* Ensures the delivery of high quality customer service through
regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality and
initiates corrective action as necessary.
* Analyzes operational and financial indicators to continuously
improve Branch performance; ensures profitable operations with full
profit and loss accountability.
* Meets regularly with client representatives for status updates
and addresses any actual or potential problems; negotiates client
contracts; supports client start-ups; carries out security
planning, assessments and surveys; reviews and updates post
* Recruits, selects, orients, trains, and develops high caliber
staff in collaboration with Area management; plans, assigns, and
directs work; coaches employees to enhance skills; carries out
disciplinary actions as necessary.
* Develops and administers Branch budget in collaboration with Area
* Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance
with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to
ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable
laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Authorizes appropriate expenditures including equipment,
supplies, and vehicles; ensures vehicles are properly maintained
and administers driver training; ensures adequate inventory of
uniforms, radios, etc.; maintains and submits payroll records and
other required information.
* Ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet client
requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews site reports to
ensure post orders and client directions have been followed.
* Provides input to company, Region and Area initiatives; promptly
assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and
* Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a
similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned
Education/Experience: Associate s degree and 3 or more years of
experience in a field related to the security industry and/or
business management, and responsible experience in the security
industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as
determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be
substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar
year of experience for one academic year of education.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or
* Knowledge of security operations.
* Knowledge of business operations management and human resources
* Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software.
* Ability to synthesize business/financial data and develop
* Planning, organizing and leadership skills.
* Oral and written communications skills.
* Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
* Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and
across diverse cultures.
* Ability to be an effective leader and member of teams.
* Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and
mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In
addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff, media and the public, occasionally under conditions
of urgency and in pressure situations.
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential
* Regular use of vehicle required in the performance of duties.
* Regular talking and hearing.
* Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional
lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
* Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping,
kneeling, crouching and crawling in the performance of site
* Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* Frequent travel to client sites for oral presentations, group
meetings, and site surveys.
* Directing, motivating, training, coaching, and disciplining staff
in a positive manner.
* Reading and analyzing reports and financial data, including
related computer usage.
* Responding on an on-call basis to emergencies and incidents at
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many
employment opportunities across the country. We are an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core
values are integrity, vigilance and compliance. Therefore, we are
looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same
Keywords: Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc., Davie , District Manager - Hollywood, FL, Hospitality & Tourism , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!